// Aimii Farzanaa //
My First Entry : COME BACK

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 @ 6:39 PM | 0 Comment [s]




Alhamdulillah today I decide to continue my hobbies in blogging . After so long I've been quiet in blogging because too busy with life university . And I think it was 2-3 years ago since I stop writing any entry . I still remember the moments I start to create a blog . It was because of my English teacher that wants all of us to express all of our feelings inside the blog and it was 8 years ago . Step by step I learn how to decorate my blog, how to attract others to read my blog and sometimes I will join any giveaway . By the way, I have my own reason why I delete all of my old entry . Please support me in blogging and don't forget to follow my blog . Till we meet again :) .

Life is like riding a bicycle . To keep your balance, you must keep moving .


AimiiFarzanaa 💓






Thanks for reading, Inspirit


| Newer Post
The Princess


Assalamualaikum | Hello everybody | Aimi Farzana | 96 | Thanks for visited my blog and nice to know you | Do follow my blog | aimifarzana15@gmail.com | @aimii.farzanaa |



Blog Archive



Talking Here !



Tabung Masa Depan

Le Credits

Template by : Aina Syaza
Basecode : Farisya
Images : We♥it
Full Edited : Aimie Mimot